Welcome to Summer Camp, 2021!
Our “packing list” will help ensure our campers are well-equipped to have the best possible summer camp experience!
Please send your child with the following items each day:
- We request all campers bring a facial covering with them. Campers are not required to wear masks outdoors, but are encouraged to wear masks when indoors.
- Nut free lunch labeled with your camper’s name and a cold pack (we do not offer refrigeration)
- Life preserver (if appropriate) for “water adventure” games. (optional)
- Water bottle
- Bathing suit and towel (flip flops/swim shoes – optional)
- Change of clothes in case something gets wet.
- Sweatshirt on chilly mornings/days
- Sunscreen (please label your child’s name.)
- Your camp spirit!
Please label all of your camper’s belongings!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions! We can’t wait to see you soon!