Rest assured that the entire staff at Fair Acres continues to take the COVID-19 crisis very seriously and follows the EEC and State guidelines on a daily basis. We truly appreciate you support and assistance during these times. As always, if you have any questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us directly.
Fair Acres is taking the following measures and has set the following COVID protocols in place to ensure that all children and staff are kept safe:
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed in the classrooms and around campus for when sinks are not available for washing.
- Children use hand sanitizer before entering the buildings at drop off time.
- Classrooms do not combine while inside the buildings.
- Toys are disinfected throughout the day.
- Classrooms are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day and at night by a
professional cleaning company.
- All classrooms are sprayed down regularly with our Evaclen Protexus Electrostatic sprayer, which gives us an edge on fighting COVID-19, influenzas and the common cold.
- Use of a state-of-the-art REME Generator Advanced Oxidation system throughout our school. With this air purification system, micro-organisms can be reduced by over 99% (Click on the following links to learn more about the REME systems: https://youtu.be/Ke54GtDaarQ and https://youtu.be/90AtzUpK-TA
- Handwashing/sanitizing is done after bathroom use, before snack and lunch, when
children come in from outside and when children are done with the sensory tables.
- Lunch boxes are stored in child’s cubbies not in a shared refrigerator.
- All staff have been trained in safety requirements regarding COVID-19.
- A plan is set for isolating any child or staff member who becomes sick or has
developed symptoms of COVID-19 throughout the day until they can be picked up by a responsible
person or drive themselves home. Parents will be notified immediately and will be
asked to pick up child immediately.