Fair Acres prides itself on our beautiful campus that is second to none! All of our facilities are designed to be child friendly and spacious enough to be enjoyed by all.
Our campus includes:
- The original school house, the Fair building, houses three spacious classrooms
- Our newest building, the Sanborn building, houses two state-of-the-art classrooms
- Over seven acres of beautiful fields, woods, and beach
- Over 300 feet of sandy beach on spring fed, fresh water Shubael's Pond
- Fair Acres multipurpose recreational center with tennis, basketball, track, and more!
- Fair Acres Playground "Voted #1 playground on the Cape" (by our students!)
- The Fair Acres mascot "Casper" the pony